In this article, discover the top 10 super foods that not only burn fat, increase your metabolism, builds muscle, and will have you lose weight lightning fast, but also are very delicious.
Before you begin a diet and exercise programs, you must come to the understanding of the basic principles of weight loss success. Those principles are, drinking plenty of water daily, getting plenty of sleep every night, cardio and weight training exercises, proper dieting, and eating several small meals daily instead of the usual 3.
The foods listed below have a major effect on speeding up your metabolism, burning off fat, and building muscle.
Here are the foods in no particular order:
- Lean skinless chicken breast (low in fat and high in protein)
- Salmon (great source of monounsaturated fat and protein)
- Whey Protein Shakes (excellent source of protein and other vital nutrients that helps in burning fat and building muscle)
- Apples (great fiber source)
- Oatmeal (excellent source of fiber and complex carbohydrates)
- Turkey Breast (high in protein)
- Cayenne Pepper (boosts metabolism) (add to chicken breast or turkey breast for added benefits)
- Olives (excellent source of monounsaturated fats)
- Beef Liver (Loaded with a ton of nutrients! Creatine, carnitine, B vitamins and more. If you want to burn fat and build lean muscle, you have to add this to your diet!)
- Grapefruit (An excellent fruit to have as breakfast by itself. It is also shown that eating some grapefruit, or drinking grapefruit before meals can help in decreasing your appetite due to the fact grapefruit lowers blood insulin levels.)
The foods above are the best foods that should definitely be added to your diet. To get the full benefits, you must make sure you get plenty of protein, fiber, foods rich in vitamins and minerals such as all types of fresh fruits & veggies, whole grains, monounsaturated fats, and complex carbohydrates. Eating proper foods will produce results lightning fast. If you haven't seen results with your current weight loss efforts, it is more than likely due to the foods you are or are not eating.
Also, be sure to eat small meals through out the day (6 times is recommended). What this does is keeps your fat burning furnace (the great and powerful metabolism you hear so much about) running on all cylinders. Take in your calculated amount of calories daily. Do not decrease calories! This will cause your metabolism to slow down. You have to burn off calories...not decrease your intake. Obviously, just make sure those calories come from the foods above and not from bad food choices.
Want more information about "the best foods to burn fat"? This site here will help you in the proper foods and caloric needs you'll need daily to effectively lose weight and burn off fat. This program offers a simple step by step system along with very valuable tools that will shed off pounds, burn fat, and build lean muscle incredibly fast and safe. Don't expect the typical no carb, low calorie, don't eat anything all day type of diet!
Avy Barnes is a long time health and fitness enthusiast. Being someone who once struggled in weight loss, muscle building, and overall health improvement, you will be able to connect more to all the information he provides through articles and his site. If you're looking for more free valuable tips, tricks, and secrets about weight loss & fitness, then be sure to visit Conquer Weight Loss, and enjoy a healthier and happier life.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Avy_Barnes