Translation by GOOGLE

Search This Blog

Losing Weight Is Simple?

What You Take For Granted Can Help You Lose Weight?
Is it simple?

As I drove out of a parking lot I saw a man stooped over tying his shoelaces and my mind started to race. I have been thinking about how easy losing weight can be and seeing this man made me realize how we take eating for granted. Do you remember when you learned to tie your shoelaces? We all know how, we remember this action from memory and never question our ability to master the technique. Simple, right?

Gaining weight has become such a part of everyday life that you cannot remember how it all started. Eating is a learned behavior and the instruction Manuel didn't come as part of the deal. Someone had to teach you all those bad habits. Probably the same people that showed you how to tie those laces. It has become such a part of you that you just let it continue. Stop and listen to yourself, do you believe what I just told you? Is their another reason to explain it?

As I continued driving along, I stopped at a red light and saw a mother and father crossing the street in front of my car, 50 to 60 feet away from the intersection. My mind raced again as I saw this learned behavior and thought to myself, I didn't learn to do that? Why is this mother and father doing this in front of their child? Have you done that before with your children? Again I saw a learned behavior going wrong and I wonder which one the child will remember the most. Is their a right way and a wrong way to do everything? Are we setting the type of examples we want our children to follow?

Being overweight is a behavior that we should not be comfortable with and you need to ask the following questions.

1. What happens if I leave my shoelaces untied?

2. What can happen if I cross the street without looking both ways, not even at a street corner?

3.What can happen if I keep putting on weight like I have been for so long?

What you take for granted is stored in your mind. It's up to you to take the right decisions, it's your body, it's your life. Your cat is the only one with seven lives! Your mind has the answers to all the questions and you know it. Using your mind is a learned behavior. Food for thought.

Do you want to learn more about how my wife and I do it?Click here to find out!

http://theequest.com/?page_id=372

Pierre and Pierrette Trudel have a combined 50+ years as teachers and motivators.As a team we have a lot to offer.

We have studied and applied good eating principles and achieved tremendous succes in losing weight without exercising.Using common sense and THE KISS principle helped us achieve results that amazed even our family doctor.

If you want to regain control of your life,start investing in"YOU",this is a babystep,are you ready to make it?Click here to find out more!

Get your free Obesity Profile http://theequest.com



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Pierre_William_Trudel

1 comment:

Blogger said...

With bistroMD you know that not only will you get delicious meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform thatis promoting an healthy diet.

STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
STEP 2 - Overview your menu in advance and pick the entrees you desire for each day and week.
STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your home.

GET STARTED NOW - home delivery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails